Devomech Solutions is hiring a Trainee C++ Developer. If you have a passion for software development and are ready to embark on a journey of learning and innovation, this role is designed for you. Collaborate with experienced developers, contribute to cutting-edge projects, and develop your skills in crafting efficient and robust C++ applications. Be part of the team that shapes the future of software development!
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code.
- Implement performance and quality modules.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products.Suggest and implement improvements on current products.
- Maintain proper documentation of project requirements, specifications, and processes.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements.
- Report and escalate to seniors as needed.
- Good understanding of C Programming.
- Basic understanding of OOP in C++.
- Have knowledge of microcontrollers.
- Basics of Arduino & ESP32.
- Familiarity with multiple microcontroller such as STM32, NRF5 series.
- Basic understanding of register level programming (Bare Metal).
- Understanding of GPIOs, I2C, SPI, AD.
- Previous experience working in any startup stage or independently developing projects from
- concept to launch would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address technical challenges and find effective
- Drive for continuous improvement.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented